Social Distancing Measures
Due to restrictions in place, we will be following the Social Distancing Measures highlighted below:
- We request a majority, or all customers, to book and pay in full before arrival. This can be done online or by phone. This will reduce unnecessary contact with staff and delays.
- Only six lanes will be available for use to ensure groups are separated whilst bowling. Each lane will be cleaned/sanitised after each group leaves, including seats/sides/balls etc.
- Lanes will contain a maximum of 6 individuals, made up of no more than 2 separate households . We are unable, at this point, to accommodate larger parties over multiple lanes.
- Bookings will be staggered to reduce the number of customers being served at one time and allow appropriate cleaning to be completed by staff.
- Customers are asked to arrive no earlier/later than 5 minutes before their booking to reduce queues or delays on site.
- On entering the site, customers will be asked to follow a one way system to reception to book in.
- Customers are asked to adhere to the 2 meter Social Distancing guideline where possible and avoid unnecessary contact with others.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available for all throughout the venue.
- Masks are permitted but not essential.
- Grantham Bowl will not tolerate any abusive behaviour towards staff or customers. Any such behaviour will result in termination of your lane and you being asked to leave the premises.
- Perspex screens will be in use at till points.
- Contactless card payments are preferred where possible. Cash will still be accepted.
- Regular hand washing will be encouraged throughout the site, along with the use of hand sanitiser.
- Customers will be greeted at reception by a staff member who will confirm their booking, inform them of any required information and direct them to the appropriate lane.
- Customers who have not booked in advanced may be permitted to bowl, dependant on availability. If there are no lanes available, customers will be asked to book in for a later session.
- Doors will be propped open to reduce unnecessary contact.
- Balls will be placed onto lanes by staff. Customers will be required to use the balls provided on the lane and asked not to remove balls from other lanes. Each ball will be cleaned/sanitised after each group leaves.
- Customers are asked to visit wearing suitable footwear for bowling (trainers/soft soled shoes), so bowling shoes are not required. No high heels or boots.
- Customers are asked to remain on their lane where possible. Staff will be available for any queries or issues. This will ensure all social distancing is adhered too.
- Lane service will be available for food and drinks purchases. Staff will take orders at a distance and bring over the products when ready.
- Table service will be available for food/drinks purchases for customers who are not bowling. Additional seating will be provided in our outside area.
- Toilets will be available. Customers will be asked to visit the toilet via the designated route. Only one person will be able to use a toilet at one time. Staff will monitor and clean/sanitise the area regularly. Queues will be spaced 2 meters apart. Parents may accompany children.
- Customers will be asked to leave the site through the rear fire door to ensure social distancing, as per the one way system in place.
- The arcades will be available for use, with customers being asked to follow a one way system and adhere to the two meter social distancing guideline. Regular cleaning of the machines will be made along with coating the machines in an additional anti-bacterial cleaner provided by the company.
- All Social Distancing Measures in place MUST be followed.